Friday, January 16, 2009

Jan. 16th, 2008

Mostly cloudy today.

High was 24. Low was 9.

*

Saturday: Partly cloudy. High 29, Low 9

Sunday: Partly cloudy. High 34, Low 13

Monday: Mostly sunny. High 38, Low 15

Tuesday: Mostly sunny. High 42, Low 18

Wednesday: Mostly sunny. High 45, Low 21

Thursday: Mostly sunny. High 48, Low 25

Friday: Partly cloudy. High 50, Low 30

I once thought I was indecisive . . . but I never could quite make up my mind . . . just kidding. But any remote thoughts of us getting snow have departed from my mind. I doubt we'll even see any flurries. Just bitterly cold and gradually warming up next week. Happy thought . . . spring is not so far away . . . not-so-happy-thought . . . spring is also our main tornado season. Every season has its quirks. Everybody stay warm . . . keep those pets inside for at least a few more nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment